election faq


I have an election question, who can I contact?

Sarah Etelamaki is the elected Clerk, elections are statutorily the responsibility of the Clerk.. 

Sarah can be reached via phone (906)-339-2927 or email clerk@humboldt.town


What identification do I need to vote?

You will need a photo ID such as a drivers license, state issued identification card, us passport or military ID with a photograph.


Where can I find more information on voting in Michigan?

Please visit Michigan.gov/Vote for more information.

 Where do I go to vote?

If you are a Humboldt Township resident, you will vote at the Humboldt Township Hall.


When are the polls open?

7am – 8pm


I will be out of town but want to vote, how do I get an absentee ballot?

Click here for an Absent Voter Ballot or stop in to the Township Hall and we will give you an application.


When are Township Board Elections held?

Township Board Member Elections are held the same year as presidential elections.